A second career solo pastor with a love for people, cats, knitting, music and ice cream.
oh, I love it! these would be a great start for a decorating blog!
love it! Artsy, funky, comforting, welcoming. Just like the you I remember meeting a couple of years ago! thanks for sharing.
Great combination of fun, welcome and comfort. Thanks for visiting my blog and welcoming me to RGBP, too!
Just checking in. Purrrrrring that you and the kitties are still hanging in, somewhere out there.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh, I love it! these would be a great start for a decorating blog!
love it! Artsy, funky, comforting, welcoming. Just like the you I remember meeting a couple of years ago! thanks for sharing.
Great combination of fun, welcome and comfort. Thanks for visiting my blog and welcoming me to RGBP, too!
Just checking in. Purrrrrring that you and the kitties are still hanging in, somewhere out there.
Post a Comment